Delve deep into the forest and discover Word Bird, a brand new word game. Use powerups, create words, and gather coins and gems to beat the challenge score before you run out of turns!
Playing Word Bird (Rules)
Delve deep into the forest and discover Word Bird, a brand new word game. Use powerups, create words, and gather coins to beat the challenge score before you run out of turns.
Playing Word Bird
Your goal in Word Bird is to create words and score enough points to beat the challenge score before you run out of turns! Creating a word uses up one of your turns, but you can earn new turns by building your coin stack bigger than the branches on the tree!
Each letter on the game board contains a coin or gem. When you create a word you gather all the coins and gems in that word. A word must be at least three letters long and contain at least one coin or gem. Creating longer words multiplies the score of the word!
Coins and Gems
Different coins and gems are worth different points!
- Silver Coin – 50 points
- Gold Coin – 100 points
- Amethyst (Purple) Gem – 200 points
- Sapphire (Blue) Gem – 350 points
- Emerald (Green) Gem – 500 points
- Ruby (Red) Gem – 700 points
- Diamond (White) Gem – 1000 points
Try to include high value gems in long words to score the most points!
Each day you will be given a different set of powerups to help you achieve the goal score! Mouse over the powerups in-game to see what they do!
- Better Coins – Places more valuable coins on the board.
- Bonus Rings – Places three golden rings on the board. Connect two or more of the rings to multiply the value of the word.
- Coin Multipliers – Places several special coins on the board that multiply the value of the word!
- Easy Letters – Places more common letters and adds prefixes and suffixes to the board.
- Patten – Complete the yellow pattern on the board to score extra points!
- Shorter Words – Reduces the minimum word length to 2 letters.