Saratoga Slingo Brings the Horses to You!
And down the stretch they come! We’ve combined the thrill of the track with the classic Slingo touch!
In Saratoga Slingo, you get to fill out a betting slip at the beginning of each game. Choose which card is the winner – scoring the most points; the quinella, the two cards that will score the most points (in any order); the exacta, the two cards that will score the most points in the exact order they’ll do it; and the trifecta, the top three game cards with the most points, in their exact finishing order.
Then it’s time to get your Slingo on! Sit back with a cool drink and cheer as the numbers run fast and furious. The whole Slingo gang is here, too. Each spin will fill out numbers on your four cards, and you’ll see them ringing up Slingos as they run faster and faster. (That’s a line of five in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.)
A joker will fill in any empty spot in the column where it appears, so he’s always a lucky guy to see. But watch out for that awful Devil! When he shows his face in Saratoga Slingo, he’ll steal half the points of the card that spun him up. Depending on how you bet, you might be cursing him – or thanking him!
In each game of Saratoga Slingo, you get to bet on and run four races. You score points based on how you bet versus how the cards performed in each race. If you score more than 11,000 points in all four races, you win the Triple Crown Bonus and take home an avalanche of Slingo coins!
The horses are already at the starting gate, so hurry and submit that Saratoga Slingo betting slip now!
The object of this game is to score as many points as possible by trying to light up the entire matrix of cards.
This four-spin game is played with a 23 Card deck containing:
- (4) Aces
- (4) Kings
- (4) Queens
- (4) Jacks
- (4) Tens
- (1) Slingo Joker
- (1) Devil
- (1) Cherub
One of the "Normal" playing cards randomly has a Free Spin attached to it, so that when that card appears in the reels, you earn a Free Spin. All spins are taken automatically. As the cards appear in the reels, the player must click on the corresponding cards on the Matrix to light up the card. Every card is only used once per game and is removed from the deck after it appears.
- Free Spin – A Free Spin gives the player one extra spin, after they take their first four spins
- Devil – The Devil makes the player lose that spin and half of the points for that Round
- Cherub – The Cherub doubles all payouts on that spin
- Joker – If the joker appears, it is kept aside until the player takes all of their spins (including Free Spins). The joker can be used to light any unmatched card on the matrix
- If the Devil and the Cherub appear on the same spin, the Cherub negates the Devil and allows the player to use the other two icons on the reels
- 3 of a Kind – 200 points
- 4 of A Kind – 300 points
- Royal Flush – 500 points
- Round Robin – 1,250 points
- Cover All – (Progressive Jackpot) – starts with 100,000 points and increases 20,000 points after each round (if not won)
The Progressive Jackpot is won if the player lights the entire Matrix (Cover All). If the Progressive Jackpot is won before all 10 rounds are played, then it is set back to 100,000 points on next round.
End of the game
The round is over after all spins (and free spins) have been taken. Scores are recorded to Slingo.com after 10 rounds.