Play Slingo Ricochet with chat, and rebound matches off the Slingo board sides for higher scores and more Slingo excitement.
This is a fast paced game so sharpen your Slingo skills and have some fun with your friends with this new game.
The objective of Slingo Ricochet is to accumulate the highest number of points by trying to cover all the numbers on your game card in 20 spins or less.
At the start of Slingo Ricochet, the player is given a game card with numbers chosen at random. Hit the spin button to spin the reels at the bottom and then match the corresponding numbers on the board.
After you click on “SPIN”, use the mouse to match the numbers and Jokers that appear in the wheels, with the numbers in the columns above.
The game icons
- A JOKER – can be used to match any number in the column they appear.
- If 3 or more jokers appear during 1 spin, you are awarded bonus points.
- A SUPER JOKER – can be used to match any number on the card
- If the green “Super Joker” appears, it can be used to match any uncovered number. You must place the Super Joker before you can match other numbers or Jokers. The other wheels will appear gray until you place the Super Joker.
- A DEVIL – will take away one-half of your points.
- A CHERUB – may appear and chase the Devil before he can take your points. It also gives a chance of doubling your current score.
- A GOLD COIN – adds 1000 points to your score.
- A FREE SPIN – is saved automatically so that you may use them to buy spins 17-20 instead of using your points. You can accumulate a maximum of four Free Spins in a game.
A SLINGO occurs when five numbers are covered horizontally, vertically, diagonally, and bouncing off the sides. There are 24 possible SLINGO’s in every game and each SLINGO earns 1,000 points, and then increments up for successive Slingos.
Spins 17 to 20
You must use points to buy spins 17 – 20 or you may use any Free Spins that you have accumulated. If you do not have a Free Spin or enough points to buy a spin, you will not be able to continue in the game.
Filling the cards
If you achieve a Full Card (covering all 25 numbers on a card) in 20 spins or less, you receive Bonus Points. A Full Card does not guarantee the highest score.
- Making a Match – 200 Points
- 3 Jokers in one spin – 3,000 Points
- 4 Jokers in one spin – 4,000 Points<
- 5 Jokers in one spin – 5,000 Points
- Gold Coin – 1,000 Points