Solitaire Kingdom Daily Challenge is a fresh new way to play your favorite Solitaire game, and it is totally fun and free. Play the Solitaire game you know and love, with Powerups that will give you fantastic new game-changing cards. Play each day with a different set of Powerups in your card deck and become the Solitaire Master.
Solitaire Daily Challenge is a fresh new way to play your favorite Solitaire game, and it is totally fun and addictive. It’s the Solitaire you know and love, but now you get to play with new special “Powerup Cards” that will give you fantastic new game changing powers. The system chooses which Powerups to add to your deck and become the Solitaire master you know you are.
Solitaire is a game of strategy and luck. The goal is to move all your cards to the foundation. Each foundation pile must be started with an ace. You can then add the next higher card of that suit to that pile.
You can move cards to the waste by clicking the turn deck. You can also put cards onto the tableau if they’re of the opposite color and one rank lower than the card they’re played on.
Place matches quickly and you will get a speed bonus. The faster you are, the more bonus points you receive. Bonus points are disabled once you have a winning game.
Click on a Powerup Card to activate it. Active cards will show at the bottom of the game. Hover over a card to get a description of what it does.
The goal of the game is to beat the Challenge goal that is set. The challenge goal and powerup combination will change each day.
- HERO – Play the Hero by dragging him anywhere and he’ll find the card you need.
- LADY OF THE LAKE – Play the Lady of the Lake to gain Vision that shows all available moves.
- THE GRIFFIN – The Griffin makes sure you’re never dealt a game without at least an ace and 2 other playable cards showing.
- MERRY MEN – Play the Merry Men to multiply all points you get for one turn through your deck.
- ROGUE – Play the Rogue and your deck will shuffle if you have no more matches left.
- BARD – Play the Bard and you can place ANY card in an empty spot, not just Kings, for one turn through your deck.
- THIEF – Play the Thief and he will steal all Aces from the deck and place them in the foundations.
- MONK – Play the Monk and you can flip cards from your deck ONE at a time, rather than the normal three.
- UNICORN – 6 golden cards are added to the deck, giving an extra 1,000 points each. Move all 6 cards to the foundations and get an extra 25,000 points!