Sweet Wild of Mine
Take up your sword and go forth to rescue the princess in Slingo Wild Adventure! In this epic tale of a player in search of multipliers, bonus spins and glory you’ll find your way through the 5×3 reel slot in an attempt to get the Slingo Bonus so that you might win some cash prizes. Combined with modifiers which randomly ‘power up’ Super Wild symbols, this game will certainly be the stuff of legend.
In search of the holy Slingo Bonus
Getting a Bonus symbol on reels 1,3 and 5 will start the Slingo Bonus, taking you to the 5×5 slingo grid. Here you must reveal cash prizes by matching the numbers on the grid with those on the reel. Your number of spins are displayed on the Bonus symbols which started the Slingo Bonus feature. Every slingo gained pushes you further up the multiplier ladder. Keep an eye out for extra symbols on the reel:
- Rocket: marks off all squares on the column above
- Joker: marks off a random square on the column above
- Free Spin: adds an extra spin
- Devil: blocks matches on the grid
Not only that, the bomb symbol can be found on the 5×5 grid, where it can mark off its surrounding squares, a booming moment to be sure.
A quest for the ages
With Bonus Respins, you’ll be able to have the adventure of a lifetime, allowing you to trigger Slingo Bonuses. If you succeed in getting 2 Bonus symbols on the reels, you can pay for another chance with a respin of the third wheel to try and activate the feature.
Slingo Wild Adventure is also stuffed full of varying wilds, hence the name. Regular Wilds substitute all symbols bar the Bonus, helping you to get those complete line wins. Super Wilds by comparison are randomly ‘powered up’ throughout the game. SOme modifiers to keep a track of are:
- Expanding Wilds: cover the entire reel
- Super Expanding Wilds: expand to fill the spaces to the left and right of where the Wild lands
- Splitter Wilds: split the symbol into 2, producing 2 Wilds in a single reel space
- Super Splitter Wilds: split the symbol into 3
- Mystery Multiplier (Blue): incorporated line wins are multiplied by x2, x3 or x5
- Mystery Multiplier (Pink): incorporated line wins are multiplied by x2, x3, x5, x10 or x20