5,4,3,2,1, we have Slingo! Set forth into the great unknown with the retro-style Slingo Advance! Begin exploring the boundaries of the known galaxy as you start with a slingly spin and only the first row of the grid; to continue the astronomic odyssey match numbers from the row below the grid with the columns above. Successful matches will resolve in the discovery of a star with a stellar prize alongside it. Throughout the galaxy there are various cosmic jackpots awaiting you should you manage to cross numbers off in a row diagonally, vertically and in a ‘T’ or an ‘X’ shape. With out of this world prizes in the astronomic wonders of a full house, it’s time to inform mission control that you’re going to win.
That’s one small step for Slingo…
Navigate your way to open up the grid:
- On your first spin, match 1 number on row 1 to open up row 2 and get an extra spin
- On spin 2, match 2 numbers on row 2 to open up row 3 and get an extra spin
- On spin 3, match 3 numbers on row 3 to open up row 4 and get an additional spin
- On spin 4, match 4 numbers on row 4 to open up row 5 and win an extra spin
- Every slingo and every match created through the reel gets you an astronomic fixed payout.
…one giant leap, for the player.
Of course, any mission into the stars needs a well-trained crew.
- Joker: now a joker of the lunar age, jokers allow you to mark off any number from the column above where it lands
- Free Spins: awards an extra spin
- Advance: opens up the next row and gives you an extra spin to continue on your mission
- Blocker: blocks a match on the column
With three separate jackpots, one for a full house, one for crossing of numbers in an ‘X’ or ‘T’ shape, you’ll be laughing your way all the way back to mission control.